Jordan Brand’s latest signature model, the Air Jordan 32, is now available online in the debut Rosso Corsa colorway.
Watch out for the Jordan 32 Rosso Corsa because this won’t be around for very long. As a special-edition release, this homage to a certain Italian luxury sports car is thought to be arriving in a limited size run.
It’s not just the inspiration behind this pack which references speed but the impressive performance features throughout. The soft and flexible Flyknit is complimented by FlightSpeed technology underfoot. This Jordan 32 is one of the most advanced basketball creps on the market.
The hard-wearing synthetic overlay across the heel promises even more protection which features embossed striations which gives a modern look. To compliment that bold shade of red, hits of black contrast to the Jumpman branding as well as the laces. The word ‘Launch’ comes inscribed to the inner sockliner.
Keep it locked to this page for more updates on the run up to launch.
The Air Joran XXXII is the newest addition to the legendary Air Jordan series. Michael Jordan’s signature line burst onto the scene decades ago, and features some of the most iconic shoes of all time. Today, the Air Jordan line continues to innovate and create top-tier shoes that are always evolving to fit the needs of today’s top players. The Air Jordan 32 continues to build on Jordan’s impressive legacy, offering an iconic look with unbeatable technology that gives you an advantage on the court.
- Flyknit construction is integrated into areas of stretch and support where you need it the most.
- Lofted design is knit for lockdown where you need it.
- Premium materials offer a comfortable, stable feel.
- Laces integrate with the Flyknit material to create distraction-free lockdown.
- Internal foam heel and collar offers comfort and stability.
- Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot offer responsive cushioning and impact protection.
- FlightSpeed technology uses a flexible moderator plate that distributes the compression of force over the forefoot Zoom Air unit to maximize springy responsiveness for a truly explosive first step.
- Carbon fiber composite in the forefoot offers torsional rigidity and allows for natural forefoot flex.
- Solid rubber outsole offers durability and performance on the court.
- Modernized herringbone traction pattern grips the court to prevent slipping.
- Traction pattern spells out XXXII.